Good evening/day, and welcome to Nomstoppable. I’m a budding vegan and go by the name of Monica, Monmon, Nomnom, or anything else you could do with my name.
I’ve been inspired by the various vegan and non-vegan blogs I follow and love cooking. I look at pictures of food, read recipes, or learn cool nutritional facts about 75% of time I use my laptop.
So I figured I should create a blog and show the world that being a vegan is cool.
I’m Monica, & I believe low-fat delicious vegan dishes will take over the world.
It’ll happen, just you wait.
By the way, here’s some quick facts:
- I’ve been vegan for 2 years.
- I’m a freshman at UNC Chapel Hill.
- I’ve gone WWOOF-ing in France, backpacked across Southeast Asia, and homestayed in Beijing during my gap year after high school.
- I was borderline anorexic after becoming vegan but have rebounded!
- Kabocha squash is my favorite vegetable of all time. (If you don’t know what they are go to your nearest asian market, pick one up, cut it into pieces and roast it: You’ll thank me for the foodgasm)
- Charlie Chaplin.
- Not a PETA fan… I’m more of a postpunkkitchen kinda girl.
Right. Got to keep this short.
Well it has been nice to meet you my lovely reader!
Stick around while I whip up something scrumptious. 😉